Now the overwhelming majority of items of clothing, as well as shoes, have lost their gender identity. A lot of things appeared in the wardrobe of women, which several decades ago were the prerogative of the men’s wardrobe.
A striking example of this is loafers shoes. The stories have become known since the 30s of the last centuries. They have gained commitment from various walks of life. Since the end of the 80s, women’s loafers have firmly entered and gained a foothold in the images of fashionistas.
Women’s loafers – a borrowed element of the wardrobe of the stronger sex
Fashion experts offer you to figure out what loafers are, what to wear for female models and what helps them to maintain a leading position among shoe trends? It is a type of footwear for men that has entered the girl’s shoe wardrobe and has not lost its relevance for many years. Looks quite harmonious on sophisticated ladies.
What is the peculiarity of this model? Loafers’ shoes visually resemble moccasins. However, decorative fittings or tassels on the vamp are the key feature of this model.
What to Wear with Women’s Loafers: Trend Ideas
Women’s loafers with pants
Loafers look great combined with classic pants such as plain jeans, cigarette pants or loose dress pants. Such a comfortable style will be ideal for work (although a dress code is required), but you can also wear them without a problem for a night out with friends.
Leather loafers and feminine outfits
Loafers are also a great starting point for outfits with skirts, dresses or light jumpsuits. In this case, it is important to choose the right colour because black moccasins should not overwhelm the entire outfit. A good solution will also be to choose suede loafers that look a little “lighter” than smooth leather ones.
Loafers won’t look heavy if you wear them with a matching mini skirt or leather shorts. Such an outfit will be perfectly balanced by a loose, shiny blazer and a simple white or black t-shirt.
Floral dresses and jumpsuits, especially in a romantic style, are very trendy. If in addition their pattern refers to the colour of the shoes, together they will create a most successful outfit.
Some other Ideas: What to wear with women’s loafers?
- Jacket, plain blouse / shirt, jeans with interesting cuffs and loafers with heels – an outfit that has become a favourite of many and has become a classic!
- An alternative option would be business-style capri pants, which perfectly match with womens flat sandals.
- Wear them with classic tweed suits – another stylish look to work with.
- Comfortable outfit with what to wear women’s loafers: jeans and a sweatshirt or a loose sweater. Relevant and stylish! Can be replaced with ankle-length pants or culottes.
- Loafers combined with different skirts create unusual looks. It can be:
- denim mini skirt;
- mid-length pleated skirt;
- ankle-length skirt with current print.
Women’s loafers conquered a wide audience with their originality. Combining comfort and elegance, they will make any outfit stand out! Come up with your own bows, what to wear with women’s loafers. Trying on different looks, you will create several versatile sets that are suitable for work, shopping, and walking in the park.